Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Pay it Backwards


Many times now my wife has had someone pay for her coffee or food when she’s in a drive thru. Usually the buyer is the driver of the vehicle in front of her. It’s customary then for her to pay for the person behind her in line. Apparently the record at our local McDonalds for this activity is six consecutive cars. I suppose the winner in this process is the last car when there’s nobody behind them for them to pay for…

Nobody’s ever done this for me. I tried to do this once for a friend at a turnpike toll both (see post dated January 23, 2017). It didn’t work. With my luck at McDonald’s I’d be ahead of that family with 7 kids. I may try this at the walk up ice cream place. Not sure that works…

I’ve paid for the people behind me in the drive thru before but they say paying for people in my back seat doesn’t count…  

No comments:

Post a Comment