Sunday, February 16, 2020

160 Pams


I was on our library web site today and noticed some things. They mention that they have drive-up book drops and that they are available 24 hours a day. Well, I have good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that I’ve been unknowingly dumping trash in that box the past 35 years. The good news is that the inside of my car is pretty clean. But if your kid’s book smells like burger kings it’s my fault.

The library also has 160 – that’s right, 160 – cake pans to lend out. That just seems like a lot to me. I realize maybe you do two at a time if it’s a layer cake but that’s still a lot of pans. I looked on Amazon, and I can buy a cake pan new for as little as $4. So I don’t get that. Maybe it’s a typo and they’re lending Pam. Maybe it’s pans and Pam.  

I hope people bring the pans back clean and don’t just toss them in the book drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment