Wednesday, February 12, 2020

A Brush in the Hand...


Has anybody seen the new commercial for the toothpaste that removes 10 years of plaque? It’s been on a lot lately. It may be a great product. But I’m not sure I like the commercial. Couldn’t a 9 year old kid see that commercial and figure something like, “Hey. I really don’t have to brush my teeth tonight ‘cause I can get rid of all the plaque when I’m 19”. Parents have to hate that commercial…

And they don’t tell you how long it takes to get rid of the 10 years of plaque. Is it one brushing? Or does it take 10 years to get rid of the 10 years of plaque in which case you would keep the plaque you already have and just not add any new plaque. Meh...

I wonder if they gave a plaque to the guy who invented this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment