Sunday, February 21, 2021

Funky NASA II

Don’t the following words look like they should be acronyms?

TANG

ZOOM

TREK

GOLF

PAM

Maybe they are and we don’t know it. I bet there are secret acronyms out there that the inventors of the product made up that we don’t know about.

When I think of acronyms I think of SCUBA. Maybe because you SCUBA (yeah, let’s make it a verb) when you go to Nassau. I’m not sure. That may be the connection. Regardless, if SCUBA is an acronym, I’m guessing that SNORKELING might very well be one as well. We just don’t know.

I’m pretty busy running this blog, but if somebody has time to dive into this SCUBA /SNORKELING issue I’d appreciate it. I’m up to my neck in deadlines and don’t want to end up in hot water. No need to go off the deep end with your research. Thanks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment