Monday, February 8, 2021

Got Oat Milk?

Some observations from yesterday’s Super Bowl commercials:

Weirdest commercial – The Jason Alexander shirt. This one ended with a song from a Seinfeld episode from 25 years ago. Maybe 10% of viewers remembered that song had a link to Seinfeld. Odd.

Luckiest commercial – Pringles. Immediately following the Pringles commercial, Byron (Chip) Pringle returned a kickoff for the Chiefs. If I wasn’t already hungry for Pringles, that kickoff return sealed the can, I mean the deal.

Best Commercial – Oat Milk. I dug the guy playing the keyboard and singing out in the oat field. This one caught my eye and my ear.  I don’t know much about oat milk, but I sure want to know more about it after seeing that commercial. Like, do you have to add cereal to the milk or is it already in the milk? And are there raisins in the milk? Will we eventually see Oat Milk of Magnesia? GOaT Milk?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment