Thursday, June 15, 2023

Joey Chestnut II

As I mentioned last week, hot dog eating champ Joey Chestnut was in town recently to attend a baseball game. He tours the country making celebrity appearances. If I had been able to attend the game I would have liked to have:

  •          Bought him a hot dog.
  •          Videoed him eating the hot dog. Interview him while he’s eating it. Probably a short interview.
  •          Eaten a hot dog with him watching. I’d like his feedback on my technique.
  •          Watched the hot dog vendors fight for his aisle.
  •          Get him to participate in that race they do with ketchup and mustard.
  •          Get his autograph in mustard

Mostly, I’d like to see if he can open one of those mustard packets without using his teeth.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment