Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Five Hour Boost

 

What’s with these Five Hour Energy drinks? I don’t know about you, but I have a few questions. Like, if I drink two, am I good for ten hours? If I only drink half, am I fired up for 2 and a half hours? Can I drink one before I swim? If I drink one do I have to wait 20 minutes then before I swim, and if so, do the 20 minutes count as part of my 5 hours? What if I just stay in the shallow end? Should I tell the life guard I drank one? Is it wise to take one of these before a hot dog eating contest? What if I’m in the contest?

If I get pulled over speeding after taking a Five Hour and I show the cop a bunch of empty Five Hours bottles on the floor of the back seat, do I have a chance of getting off? 

How long will it be before we see a Pepsi flavored Five Hour Energy Condiment? Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment