Wednesday, December 6, 2023

The Donald

I got behind a new employee tour at the grocery store Saturday. Pretty informative, I must say. I wish they provided that for shoppers. I learned that they sell whole ducks there. Who knew? If I ever get invited to a Disney themed dinner, I might need one of those…

I met up with the tour again in the dairy department. It’s amazing the varieties of milk that are available these days. Everything from goat to oat. (Goats eat oats, right?) I commented to the group (yeah, I butted in) how odd it was that Tom (G.O.A.T.) Brady is not the spokesman for goat milk. That is such a good fit but it doesn’t seem to be happening…

I’ve said this before, but if OJ Simpson had been hired as spokesman for Orange Julius he likely would have stayed out of trouble and never landed in the joint. I know, I know. I’m being a Monday morning running back…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment