Monday, January 29, 2024

Too Many Men on the Field

When I was younger, there was a woman known as Morganna, the Kissing Bandit. Her sport was baseball. She would run on the field during the game and kiss a player. You’d think she would be limited to positions close to the sidelines like third base or first base but she made it out to the center fielder once when I was watching. She somehow made it past security – I guess there was a lot less security then…

I did not watch the Kansas City – Baltimore football game yesterday but I heard today that Taylor Swift ran on the field and kissed one of the players. I didn’t hear the full story, so I’m hoping this happened after the game was over and not during play. Not to take anything away from Morganna, but kissing a football player is way harder than kissing a baseball player.

I give Swift all the credit in the world. Morganna never had to deal with face masks. I don’t remember her kissing any catchers. Or home plate umpires.  

No comments:

Post a Comment