Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Small Print

 Do you ever get one of those FedEx type envelopes delivered at work and you can’t find a name on it. So you don’t know who to give it to? You look and look and look, you get your reading glasses, and finally you find a name in teeny tiny itty bitty print. I mean we’re talking itsy bitsy .01 font. And there it is. The name.

That name is Bill Sender. We get lots of packages for this Bill Sender guy. The problem is we don’t have a guy at work named Bill Sender. Never have. I’ve never known a Bill Sender. I had 450 kids in my high school class and we didn’t have a Bill Sender.

I think next time I go to an event where you get to fill out your own name tag, I’m gonna be Bill Sender.  I bet a lot of people come up to me and offer me packages and stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment