Thursday, May 23, 2024

Gas, Food, Lodging

I took my wife to a restaurant in a small town in Missouri last week. It was the only eatery in the town where we were staying. It was the first place we’d been in for a long time that had a senior menu. Yeah, we qualified. Strangely, the senior menu was combined with the kid’s menu. You had to be under 10 or over 55. The senior/kids menu consisted of burgers, hot dogs, nuggets, grilled cheese - the usual children’s menu stuff. There was no senior food - no beets, no liver, no prunes. No fruitcake.  

So, like, is this a thing, this age group menu consolidation? If so, am I supposed to revert my tastes back to what they were as a child? I’m not looking forward to this age group lumping.

At least we didn’t get a toy with our meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment