Sunday, August 2, 2015

Trip to Costco



I went to Costco for the first time recently. It was my first time buying in bulk. I’m behind the times, I know. 
Some observations:
  •       Got the hamster six pack. Seemed like a fair price.
  •          I got a prescription filled. What am I gonna do with 7 years worth of penicillin?
  •           I tried to buy a copy of that sequel nobody likes to To Kill a Mockingbird. I had to buy 3 copies. (I’m halfway through the second copy.)
  •       Stopped at their in-store barber shop. Had to get two haircuts (that's where I got a lot of my reading done on the sequel). 
  •       Anybody need any eggs?
  •           I took my car to their tire shop to get a tire repaired. Had to get all four fixed. And the spare.
  •           I stopped at the food court thing but just ate some food out of my own cart. (I know that has nothing to do with buying in bulk, but do people ever do that at these food courts in stores?)
  •           I bought four TV Guides. It was a good price, yes. And now I have one at each of our TV's.
  •           I bought forty pounds of dog food for my twenty pound dog. She’d better not die on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment