Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Hamilton



We’ve been traveling lately and I’ve struggled to find time to post. Sorry. We had a lovely trip to Great Barrington Massachusetts, a beautiful town in the Berkshires. I love to travel. And I don’t mind driving. I love seeing and writing about other parts of the country. And I love getting that free breakfast at the motel. Why is it I feel inspired to eat more breakfast when it’s free? Is anyone else like that? I don’t care if the yogurt is almost expired or if the sausage is turkey. It’s free. Once we stayed in a motel in New York that had a free breakfast that included unlimited Red Bull. It was free so I tried it. I wrote 7 blog posts that night.

After driving 600 miles Sunday (and not having any Red Bull), I fell asleep in the motel room while watching the Tonys. Apparently the musical “Hamilton” won a bunch of awards. We’ve not seen it yet but I think it is about Tom Hamilton, the emotional play by play radio voice of the Cleveland Indians. Nobody calls a home run or a game ending strike out like that guy. I can’t wait to see it.
 
The best bumper sticker I saw on this trip read “Horn is broken. Watch for finger.”

No comments:

Post a Comment