Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Roundabouts!



Roundabouts are the talk of the town. They are popping up everywhere. We mentioned them briefly in our previous post, and, since they are a new concept for some of us, I thought I’d address some common questions I’ve heard regarding these Lazy Susans of the highway. Actually there’s been one overriding question that I’ve heard and that is the following: Once you get on, how long can you stay on a roundabout? Is there a time limit? Well, I’ve researched this and, amazingly, from what I can tell, you can stay on it as long as you like. There is no time limit. For instance, if your family is trying to decide where to eat, picking between, say, IHOP and Red Lobster, you can keep going around until you decide on a restaurant.  Once you decide, you simply exit the roundabout at the appropriate spot.

Contrary to legend, continuing to drive in the circle will not turn you into butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment