Sunday, November 26, 2017

Fire Wall



Well, we’ve reached cold and flu season haven’t we? People are sniffling, tissue sales are up. I’ve always been a big fan of those nasal sprays. They’re quick, convenient, and there’s no mess. Unlike lip balm, I think you’re only supposed to use the sprays twice a day. For precautionary reasons, I never let anyone else use my nasal spray. (I actually had a guy at work ask me once if he could borrow my nasal spray. It was awkward. You don’t know where his nose has been...) This year, in an effort to stay healthy, I’ve stepped up my precautions on the nasal sprays. I now have a separate spray bottle for each nostril. The reason is obvious, I think. If one nostril is clogged, and the other is clear, this protects the healthy nostril from the germs in the clogged nostril. I call this my “Nostril Fire Wall” concept. To differentiate the bottles I simply write “left nostril” or “east nostril” on one bottle, or just keep one bottle in my left pocket and one in my right.

It really doesn’t take a genius to figure this stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment