Sunday, November 5, 2017

Rock, Paper Scissorhands



We needed a new electric knife this year so my wife ordered one from Amazon. It turns out that you cannot order just one knife. You have to order two. Now what am I gonna do with two electric knives? We hardly ever use one - it’s not like we use it to spread peanut butter around. Is there some group of people out there who maybe use an electric knife in each hand at the same time? Kind of an Edward Scissorhands look? I’m guessing that maybe there is. I might try it at Thanksgiving this year. Cut white meat and dark meat at the same time. I’ve got three weeks to practice.

So yeah. On Thanksgiving we’ll have the parade in the morning, the Lions’ game in the afternoon and now Uncle Tommy’s dueling electric knives at noon. Come early for a good seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment