Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Leftovers



I love reading restaurant reviews online. Reading these helps you select a restaurant and know what to order when you get there. And they’re fun to read. And I’m sure they’re fun to write. People like writing things on the internet. Anyway, some guy wrote a review about a pizza place that is so good…how good, you ask? So good that he would eat YOUR leftovers. Wow. I had not seen that before. Very original and very convincing. It reminded me of my college years where we were in a pizza joint late one night and people came in off the street and ate pizza crusts off the plates at the empty tables.

I called that situation a win-win-win because:
1.       The hungry guys off the street got fed,
2.       The restaurant had less trash to deal with, and,
3.       It was good entertainment for me. And now you!

No comments:

Post a Comment