Thursday, March 22, 2018

Buffalo and Behold


I saw the Buffalo Bulls play in the NCAA tournament. They played well. I was hungry when I watched them play so, during the breaks in the action I started thinking about buffalo meat. I’ve had buffalo a couple of times but it’s been a while. It’s been described to me as “it’s like beef, only tougher”. (There’s an advertising slogan for you!) But yeah, as I grew hungrier, I thought of the following potential buffalo recipes:

  •  Buffaloaf – it’s already out there. (I’m not the first to think of everything.) Anybody ever had it?
  • Buffalo Ribs – Served at long tables? One per table. Buy ‘em at Costco.
  • Buffalo-mein – “We’re going to need a bigger wok”
  • Buffalo New York Strip – I like the sound of that.

Apparently you cannot order buffalo at a Buffalo Wild Wings. “Wild” my foot. They probably don’t even use free range chickens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment