Sunday, March 25, 2018

Domino's


Did you see where Domino’s is now doing a guarantee thing where if you drop your pizza you get another one free? I’m intrigued by the concept. But I could see this causing problems at home, as in,

Johnny: Mom, I dropped my plate, we need to get a new pizza.

Boyd: Mine’s fine, Mom. I’m not giving mine back so he can get a new pizza! I’m hungry. Besides, Coco already ate that piece you dropped, Johnny.

So, no, you wouldn’t want to find yourself in this position. The likely outcome? Mom’s gonna have to go back to Domino’s and get another pizza ‘cause Johnny (and apparently Coco) needs to eat. And she’s gonna have to pay for it ‘cause Boyd and Coco won’t give their pieces back. A win-win for Domino’s.

Domino’s knows what they’re doing. It doesn’t take a genius to figure this stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment