Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Brief Post


Have you heard these commercials on the radio for Tommy John men’s underwear? I heard one twice today. They claim 75% of men are not pleased with their underwear. Really? Then why do we have that type of underwear? Do we receive it as gifts? “Yeah, my kids gave it to me so I have to wear it. I might work on the fridge tonight and they might see it.” Have you received underwear as a gift?

So yeah, apparently 75% of men are unhappy with their underwear. Does Tommy John conduct a survey over the phone? “Dad, some guy on the phone wants to know if you’re pleased with your underwear.” Or do they sit in the mall with clipboards and watch men walk? “Yeah, that guy’s walking funny, put him down as an “Unhappy””.

Lastly, why the name “Tommy John”? Was “Fruit of the Loom” not already bizarre enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment