Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Garbage Rap


Last Thursday morning the garbage truck came early. I opened the garage at 7:45AM and there it was, blocking my driveway and picking up our trash. Unfortunately I still had one bag to put in the container. Obviously I was too late. My options were:

  1.        Try to throw it into the truck. That’s risky. What if you miss?
  2.        Run down the street with my garbage and get ahead of the truck and put it in somebody else’s trash. Sorry. People video this stuff and once you hit Youtube it’s over. “Oh, you’re that garbage guy.”
  3.        Put it in the recyclables. That truck comes later. Sorry. Our prisons are littered with these violators.
  4.        Put it in my own, now empty receptacle and get a head start filling it for next week. 

Yeah. I was stuck with option 4. I hope we double wrapped those chicken parts ‘cause it’s gonna be a long week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment