Sunday, June 3, 2018

Cash Back


I was at the post office mailing something last week. When I paid with my debit card, they offered me the “cash back” option. That made me smile ‘cause I love the “cash back” option. It works like this: you go into a store with no money, and come out of the store with whatever you bought and with money! Yeah. Wow. This is so ingenious. It’s a win-win. Where was this when I was a kid?

Well, It turns out there’s a catch to this “cash back” scheme. It was too good to be true. I don’t think a lot of people realize this, but when you select “cash back”, that money actually comes out of your account at your bank. It is not subtracted from the price of your groceries. The cashier at the store never tells you that.

Tell your friends. Let's get the word out. My ultimate goal here is to get cash back on a cash purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment