Sunday, August 12, 2018

Makin' the Crime Scene


Some people read the comics. I say, “Why do we need comics in the paper when we can read about real life?” Today I read the crime report in the paper. The very first one listed was a guy whose house had been broken into. The only item stolen was deodorant. That’s what it said. I’m not making this up. Uncle Tommy doesn’t do that. So, yeah, we know that nobody’s gonna break into a house just to steal deodorant, right?  

Well, here’s what I think happened. Some guy thinks his girlfriend dumped him ‘cause he smelled bad. So he faked a break-in at his own house, to make her think that his deodorant had been stolen. It’s gotta be that, doesn’t it? It doesn’t take a genius to figure this stuff out…

I’ll ask the sheriff tomorrow at Rotary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment