Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Uncle's Got a Brand New Bag


We were walking out of the hospital recently and noticed that they have tear off rain hoods to use. Wow, what a nice touch, I thought. Who wants to get rained on when they’re just getting out of the hospital? But then I looked closer at the hoods. These “hoods” were nothing more than giant versions of the tear off produce bags they have at your local supermarket. Seemed pretty dangerous to me – what if the bag slips down over your face? I guess they figure you’re already at the hospital if something goes wrong…

I was at the grocery recently and saw a guy putting his bananas in one of those produce bags. Really? Bananas? Yeah, let’s put our canned goods in individual plastic bags too…

Have you seen the produce bags at Costco (where I’m a member)? No, I haven’t either but I bet they’re full size garbage can bags. Or tear off dry cleaner bags maybe…

No comments:

Post a Comment