Monday, February 4, 2019

Buggy


Someone showed me an ad on the ‘net for an Amish buggy for sale. My first thought was: good luck selling that over the ‘net.  Am I missing something here?

The price on the buggy was $4200. Forty two hundred dollars? That, to me, sounded like a hefty price for a buggy. Do they realize there’s no motor in it? For $4200 I would want a motor, or at least a pony. I mean, I guess you’d be OK going downhill in it with no motor, but sooner or later you’re gonna need to go up a hill, or at least travel on level ground, right? But yeah, with that price, I’m guessing it must have heated seats and a heated steering wheel maybe? (Heated reins? Is heated reins a thing?)

For $4200 I would at least want some fringe on the top. Maybe I’ve seen Oklahoma too many times…  

No comments:

Post a Comment