Sunday, February 24, 2019

Peeping Uncle Tom


We had a (very) brief vacation over the weekend. We visited a store that had chocolate peanut butter flavored milk. Has anybody tried this? It looked good. I bet it catches on…

Later we were in a candy store. There were no cameras allowed in the store. I thought that was odd – it made me think maybe they were conducting secret chocolate experiments there or something. So yeah, I kept cool. I didn’t try to take any pictures. But the “no picture” rule made me curious, so I asked a few questions. With Easter around the corner (actually it’s late this year so we’ll say it’s around a couple of corners) I asked if they had invented chocolate covered peeps or something. Well, sure enough, they had! What were the odds of that?
 
Well, now is the part where I’m supposed to say I bought the peeps and they were delicious. Well sorry. I’m not buying chocolate covered peeps. Huh-uh. They’re still peeps. But now that I think of it, I bet they’d be good dunked in that chocolate peanut butter milk…

No comments:

Post a Comment