Monday, March 18, 2019

400 Posts


Lots of you readers want me to write something special for my 400th post achievement. My response to you is this: Every post is special! Really now, do you think these things write themselves? Okay, sometimes they do, but those posts are rare. If you really knew the hours of research and editing that went into each post you wouldn’t be asking for a special 400th anniversary post.

Okay, here it is anyway. When we started this blog back in 2015, little did we know that it would catch fire and still be around 400 posts later.  Who knew that we would have readers on all seven continents and most of the literate nations? As you can see above, sometimes the pressure can be a little overwhelming. We’ve struggled with asking for donations and taking on advertisers but worry about that influencing the content. So we trudge on…

On a lighter note, spring is here – I saw my first robin today. Don’t forget to put out some worms. And some string. Put out some string. I hear they like string. 

No comments:

Post a Comment