Friday, March 22, 2019

Colgate


I had a dentist appointment Thursday. My hygienist talks a lot. She talks a lot about her family. And that’s fine. I’m a captive audience and a good listener. So yeah, I know more about her family than I know about my own, I think. I try to get a word in here or there, but usually there’s equipment of some type in my mouth and I don’t get to say much. This time, though, I tried extra hard to talk ‘cause I had something important to say. When the dentist came in I got my chance and I didn’t blow it. I ask them, “Hey, are you guys here all rooting for Colgate in the NCAA’s?” They both roared.

They said I have a cavity and have to go back next month. Now I’ve got to come up with more dental themed material. Is Oral-B Roberts University in the tournament this year?  

No comments:

Post a Comment