Sunday, March 3, 2019

Mint Condition II


The Thin Mint is the most popular Girl Scout cookie. I heard that somewhere. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the taste of the cookie. No. Huh-uh. It’s popular ‘cause that’s the only cookie you can identify by name. I don’t know these other Girl Scout cookies, do you?

  • Do-Si-Do – Is there a girl scout/square dance connection I’m not aware of? Will we see Allemande Left cookies?
  • Samoas and S’mores – Are you kidding me? This is not a typo. Yes, both varieties exist. Totally different cookies though. Good luck sorting those names out.
  • Savannah Smiles – Is this the first complete sentence cookie name, you may ask? No. Ginger Snaps is a complete sentence also.
  •  Trefoils – Sounds like they contain metal. Do not microwave this cookie!

Just do like I do and get the Thin Mints.

No comments:

Post a Comment