Thursday, May 16, 2019

$3.00 Car Wash


My car’s been kind of grimy, so when I saw a sign yesterday for a $3.00 car wash I turned in. That seemed too good to be true. I had never seen a car wash that cheap, so yeah, I had some questions:

  •          Was this going to be a sponge bath?
  •          Would they use soap?
  •          If they used soap would I get a rinse?
  •          Would I get a cream rinse?
  •          Would I get stuck in the tube? (I always feared that as a child.)
  •          Is there a track thing or do you just drive slowly through it?

Well, I went through it. For $3.00 you get a basic wash – they put you on this Henry Ford era assembly line of a track thing and basically it’s the soap, rinse and dry thing, and it actually happened in that order. Not bad for $3.00. They don’t do the interior, but the guy said you can go through the tube with your windows open if you want. For that option, you’ll want to wear your poncho he said.

As a bonus, your poncho will get cleaned as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment