Sunday, August 25, 2019

False Alarm!


It soon will be that time of year when it gets cooler and we start hearing car alarms go off all around us. Do we see more car break-ins in the fall, you ask? Heavens no! Fall is the time when we men have to switch back to wearing our jeans which are typically tighter than our shorts we've been wearing all summer. When we bend over in our jeans, our car alarms go off because we have our keys in our pockets. I set off my alarm repeatedly unloading our dishwasher last fall.

So yeah,  I can tell you that, as I lay in bed at night and hear these alarms going off, I’m comforted knowing it’s just a few of my neighbor friends who gained a pound or two over the summer. They're  maybe tying their shoes or reaching to grab the remote. You guys know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment