Thursday, August 8, 2019

Outdoor Plumbing Night


I heard today on the radio about a minor league baseball team in West Virginia that had an “outdoor plumbing” promotion for a game recently. Yes, all of the regular bathrooms were locked and they brought in porta-potties for the evening. Not sure that would entice me to attend the game…

I suppose this is good practice though in case we were ever to lose our water supply. I wonder if we should be having outdoor plumbing drills in our schools. “OK kids, line up! I don’t care if you don’t have to go!”…

Those porta-potties aren’t that bad really. They’ve got little mirrors now, and hand cleanser. But there’s no guy in there handing out towels or selling candy. I would miss that. (See Kit Kat Kan post dated June 13th.)

No comments:

Post a Comment