Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Keep On (Food) Truckin'


My wife has food trucks come to her work every day. And the food is good. And she sends pictures of the food. And I have to hear about how good it is. And when she comes home after work she’s not hungry. And I’m starving. Yeah, I’m jealous. I’ll admit it.  

These food trucks, like that fussy hummingbird, don’t come to my house. C’mon, food truck. How about coming down my street maybe? Is that asking too much? You’ve got wheels on that truck? I saw them in the picture. There are hungry people where I live.  Just get a bell on the truck.

I’m thinking maybe a salad truck at 6PM, a main course truck at 6:15 and a desert truck at 6:45. Something like that. Maybe a cocktail truck on weekends? Again, I ask: is that asking too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment