Monday, June 1, 2020

Radio Offer


Sirius Radio is trying to get me back as a customer. I used to have it in my car but I let it expire. They kept taking away the stations I liked. So yeah, now they’re trying to get me back. They’re currently providing me sample access to two of their channels: The Road Dog Trucking channel and the Canada Talks channel. That seemed a strange combination. I did rent a truck to help my young staffer move earlier this month, and we’re getting a truck to help her and her new husband move this weekend. So yeah, maybe they’re on to something with giving me the trucker channel. (I listened to it today and enjoyed it.)

But I haven’t been to Canada in years, so I do not see that connection other than the fact that I did watch a Canadian movie last week. It took place in Montreal and the movie was in English and sometimes French (with subtitles).

I’m fine with subtitles for movies and I guess they could scroll them across my car radio screen but I gotta think that’s not optimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment