Sunday, November 29, 2020

Hot Topic

I’ve become addicted to getting my temperature taken when I walk in certain buildings. I predict my temperature to the person before they take it and I’m usually right. It gives me some weird satisfaction to “beat the machine”. But yeah, I like to know that my temperature is normal.

Friday I walked into a medical building and the people were no longer at the door taking temperatures. I was bummed. But around the corner there was an automated temperature machine which you stand in front of and it takes your temp. So yeah, I went in front of it. Nothing happened. I raised my head, lowered my head, danced around a bit. A small crowd gathered. Finally, the machine cried out, “Normal”.

I think it was referring to my temperature.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment