Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Timey Tombits

Well, we made it through another time change, didn’t we? It only took me two miles to change the clock in my car Sunday morning. It was city driving, but still, I thought that was some pretty efficient cloxting...

I had forgotten that my bedside clock radio changed itself. It’s hard to believe that my clock radio has better technology than my car…

I hate waking up on TCM (Time Change Morning) not knowing if the clock has adjusted. I think it would be beneficial to have a television channel dedicated to providing us the time. Just have a guy on there telling us the time. And he could do other cities, like the weather man. “In Tulsa, it’s 2:13PM.” Maybe do some forecasts. “In four hours it will be 6:13PM in Texarkana.” Maybe let him do a countdown on New Year’s eve without the hoopla. No Ryan Seacrest. No Dick Clark pictures. No music. Just the guy.

The sponsors would be Timex, Rolex, companies like that. And whoever makes clock radios.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment