Sunday, December 13, 2020

Master Bedroom

 

I think there are two stages of working from home. Stage one is working from home. Stage two is working from your bedroom. I would hope that people could at least leave their bedrooms for Zoom calls, or at least point the camera away from the bed and the dresser. I don’t want to see my co-workers' bedrooms. I really don’t.

I made that comment to a former co-worker friend who’s been working at home for nine months. Well, I couldn’t have inserted my shoe any further into my mouth. He said he never leaves his bedroom for Zoom calls and that his biggest challenge for the calls is trying to remember to put on a shirt. This led to a lull in our conversation. I made a mental note to never facetime the guy.

It’s fun to see these new standards developing, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment