Thursday, December 10, 2020

The Ear

I saw this guy on TV today doing sports. His ears really stuck out. This may have been due to him wearing a mask that was too tight. This led me to run to the bathroom mirror to see if my ear angles had changed during Covid. While the left one looked normal, the right one appeared to be slightly farther from my head than before. I’m in the process of comparing my present appearance with some old pictures along with my portrait (yes, I have a portrait).

While increased ear angles can be unsightly to some, this can lead to improved hearing I bet. Like braces used to straighten teeth, a too tight mask can bring the ears outward and thus improve our hearing. I haven’t run this by my ENT yet, but it’s gotta be true, doesn’t it?

Thanks for letting me bend your ear about this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment