Monday, December 28, 2020

Bad Taste

We are still worried about losing our taste, aren’t we? When’s this gonna end? A few days back I got a quick hot dog – I was in a hurry. And yeah, it was from Costco (I’m still a member). I enjoy an occasional Costco hot dog. I like the rich flavor of the dog, the bun is steamed and surprisingly, you can buy them one at time. (I didn’t buy one there for a long time ‘cause I figured you had to buy like ten.)

Well, this dog today didn’t have the normal rich Costco hot dog flavor. It didn’t taste right. Naturally, I was overcome with Covid fears. So I went back and got some chips to make sure I was able to taste. Yes, the chips tasted normal. They were good. I don’t have Covid.

So yeah, do you think some places are dulling down their flavors to get us to buy more food or maybe pay for a Covid test? When’s this gonna end?   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment