Wednesday, July 21, 2021

600

We recently published our 600th post. Some readers have asked if we’re going to celebrate the post. So yeah, I’ve been trying to find significant things about the number 600. There’s not much significance of that number. 600 would equal two 300 games in bowling. But bowling is a three game sport so we’ll come back to that after the 900th post. I did a search on the number 600 and two things consistently popped up: NASCAR races and obese people. As you know, it’s our job here at Uncle Tommy to find the connection between those two subjects.

So yeah, I think I found a way to interweave these two. In an effort to bring two people groups together in our troubled country, would it be asking too much to let one of these 600 pound people present the trophy to the winner of the Coca-Cola 600 or the Talladega 600? I repeat: Is that asking too much?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment