Sunday, January 30, 2022

Grouponomics

We still get groupon emails all the time. Here are some of the current offers:

  • Electric toothbrush – Regular price $199, now $39.99. For that price, it’s gotta be used. They don’t tell you that it’s not.
  • Sofa Style Orthopedic Dog Mattress – What, no sleep number? (K9 would be my sleep number if I was a dog.)
  • High Intensity Massage gun – Looks a “bit” too much like my electric drill. I’d be afraid of getting them mixed up.
  • Five Layer Covid Masks – Reminds me of those old Gillette commercials where the second blade cut off what was left by the first blade and the third blade…

There’s always models for these face mask ads. I’m not sure I’d want to be that person. I mean, what’s that say about your face? “Well, I don’t really want to hire her but I suppose she could be the model for the face mask.” I’m not sure if that’s something a model wants on her resume.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment