Sunday, May 22, 2022

Drinking Problem

We’ve got a drinking fountain at work. It spurts the water out beyond the catch basin. It’s not even close. A normal arc for water at a drinking fountain should be about 3 inches. This thing catapults the water out maybe 15 inches. So you have to be ready with your mouth open to catch it. The odds of having your mouth in the right position are low, so you’d best be ready with a mop.

As we often do here at Uncle Tommy we’ve found a positive to this situation. These catapult-fountains can give you good, inexpensive practice for catching the chicken or fish thrown at your mouth at those restaurants where they cook right at your table and the cook guy tries to throw meat into your mouth.

I’m no good at catching meat in my mouth. So I guess I’ll practice at the fountain at work. I’m tired of going home hungry from those kinds of restaurants.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment