Sunday, March 26, 2023

Down to Earth

Today is Leonard Nimoy’s birthday. He’s the actor who played Mr. Spock on Star Trek. They cruised around space in The Enterprise (apparently it was a rental). I didn’t watch much of the series but I think they actually flew into other galaxies. Someday I’ll go back and watch it. Right now I’ve got this blog to run...

A good number of people I know refer to Mr. Spock as Dr. Spock. But they were 2 different guys. Dr. Spock of course was the baby doctor who wrote the famous book on child rearing. In hindsight, it would have been cool for someone on the show to have a baby and have Mr. Spock turn into Dr. Spock. Am I asking too much here?

Today is also Earth Day. Only in America could Leonard Nimoy’s birthday fall on “Earth” Day. Only in America. That dude had nothing to do with earth. He was everywhere but earth…

Edit - I erred. Somebody told me it was Earth Day today and I believed them. Who goes around lying about Earth Day? People are sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment