Thursday, March 23, 2023

Palindrome Week!!

Hey, it’s palindrome week. I didn’t realize it. I was reminded of its occurrence by my young staffer. She’s offsite now but still contributes valuable material to this blog. So yeah, today’s date is 3/23/23. Backwards, it’s 3/23/23. If you don’t believe me, go get that little mirror out of your bathroom and hold it up to this post. Take your time, ‘cause palindrome week goes most of next week. I suggest you celebrate palindrome week by taking a ride in a kayak this weekend. Then take a ride in a race car. And take a peep with you (they are available during Lent). And make sure you call your mom.

My young staffer insists 2/2/22 is a palindrome. I suggested that it might not be since some would call that 2/02/22. But I’m going to defer to her. She knows the palindrome rules forward and backwards and I'm gonna go with her assessment. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment