Thursday, April 20, 2023

Skin Off My Back

We just took a trip and stayed in a so-so Airbnb. The advantage of staying at Airbnb’s is that, unlike hotel rooms, each one is unique. This one was the upstairs of a house. Two bedrooms, living room and a kitchen. One bath. The unique aspect of this Airbnb was the strength of the water flow coming out the shower head. The force of the water was so strong that I’m pretty sure I lost my epidermis every day. The good news was that the water was very hard – so basically the epidermis was replaced each day with a layer of soap that the hard water would not rinse off.  

I got to know the guy downstairs a bit. He slept late, so we were able to coordinate our showers so none of us ever ran out of hot water. That's always helpful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment