Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sweet Teeth

I went to the dentist the other day. This dentist lets you choose the music you listen to when you’re in the chair. While that’s a great deal for me, it’s a terrible deal for the dentist and the hygienist. They have to listen to some real garbage I bet. I asked the hygienist what was the worst music anybody ever chose. She was very professional and refused to name any names. Wouldn’t give out any info.  Perhaps a little too professional. I mean, come on. Is Barry Manilow gonna sue her or something?

In hindsight, I should have had some fun with this and chose a playlist of the following:

  •         The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr.        
  •         I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow
  •         Sugar, Sugar by the Archies

I bet the dentist doesn’t allow songs like that. I’ll probably never know. Getting information like that out of that hygienist is like pulling teeth.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment