Sunday, September 10, 2023

Squirrel Tale

I’m still dealing with squirrels trying to eat my house. They eat at the wood trim for some reason. But I think I found an answer. We had some rabbit repellent on hand and I’ve been spraying that on the roof of our house and that seems to keep the squirrels away.

I thought this might be a good time to offer a couple of tips to people who are perhaps new home owners and haven’t dealt with this type of problem:

1.       You don’t need to spray the actual squirrel. There’s no need to hide in the tree and wait for the squirrel or chase them around with the spray bottle.

2.       You don’t need to spray yourself.

3.       There’s no need to wear camouflage clothing when you’re spraying this around. But if you already have it on I suppose it can’t hurt.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment