Sunday, April 7, 2024

Glasses Half Full

We have a big-time eclipse happening tomorrow. It’s gonna get dark in the middle of the day. I can’t wait. And it’s free! Have you seen all the ads for these eclipse glasses? Everybody’s advertising them. And most are getting good online reviews. Wait. What? How can there be reviews on a product that hasn’t been used yet? What am I missing here?

Are there eclipse deniers? I bet there are. People who say that it only gets dark because you put on the glasses. I bet those people are out there. Once they see the bats and the lightning bugs flying around they’ll believe I bet…

I’d look forward to the eclipse even more if it was gonna get light out in the middle of the night. I asked if we might see that, like maybe on the next eclipse, but people tell me that’s not gonna happen. Hey, it didn’t hurt to ask…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment