Sunday, November 22, 2015

Cheese Whiz



Our dog loves cheese. Any kind of cheese except maybe baby Swiss. Weirdly, she’s going through some second childhood thing. She’s approaching 100 in dog years, but she’s become way more active recently, and not always in a good way. She eats trash again for the first time in (human) years and just about any type of paper product she can get her mouth on. And she refuses to come back into the house after she “goes outside” in the morning, preferring to nose around the back yard looking for food of some sort. To get her to come in, I often have to yell “Cheese!” from the back door to get her attention. This can go on for a while.

I saw my neighbor at the barber shop recently. He really can’t see our backyard very well from his house and he said it was really none of his business what my wife and I do at our house as empty nesters, but he did want to know why I was getting my picture taken every morning out behind the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment