Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time"



I always enjoyed the music of Tyrone Davis including the song referenced above. And yes, the time change is upon us. I can’t believe another half year has gone by. I’m still getting used to the last time change! I think we as a society can do better as to deciding when the time changes take place. Why not just do the time change fall back on New Year’s Eve? You’re hopefully out on the town with someone you care about. Why not just stretch that evening a bit? The band can play another set. This makes total sense. 

So what day would we shorten? Maybe one of the Sweetest Days, 'cause there are two of them.  OK, OK. Add a third Sweetest Day, but shorten the second one. There. Everybody wins. I say shorten Ground Hog Day just to mess with that ground hog dude but my wife says that would be mean. “The ground hog did not see his shadow this morning because it was still dark outside…” Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment